What's New in 2014–2015?
- New tests offered on computer beginning Sept. 1, 2014
Beginning September 1, 2014, computer-based testing (CBT) is available for the following MTEL tests, in addition to those currently offered on computer. These tests will be available only on computer. Paper-based administrations of these MTEL tests are no longer available.
- Academically Advanced (52)
- Adult Basic Education (55)
- Business (19)
- Health/Family and Consumer Sciences (21)
- Latin and Classical Humanities (15)
- Middle School Humanities (50)
- Political Science/Political Philosophy (48)
- Speech (44)
- Technology/Engineering (33)
- Visual Art (17)
- Vocational Technical Literacy Skills Test (91)
- 2014–2015 Test Schedule and Score Reporting Dates
The 2014–2015 Test Schedule and Score Reporting Dates are now available for you to review.
- Updated Russian test to be administered Oct. 25, 2014
The Russian test has undergone updating. The first administration of the updated test is Oct. 25, 2014. Review information about the updated test, including preparation materials.
- Announcing a new website design!
The MTEL website has been redesigned to be easier to use and friendly to view, whether you're on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Use the main navigation at the top of the page to find out about:
- Tests: Learn about your test's format, when and where you can test, test fees, your test appointment, and more.
- Prepare: Access preparation materials for your test.
- Register: Register for your test or reschedule your test appointment.
- Get Results: Access your test results online, find out how to retake a test, or request a copy of your results.
- Policies: Review all of the testing policies and rules.
Or get started by using the dropdown menu right on the home page to find out all about the test you are taking!