|Test||N||% Pass||N||% Pass||N||% Pass||N||% Pass|
|01 Assessment Name||3,200||75.0||1,150||73.5||1,700||74.0||350||74.0|
Assessment. The field code and name for an assessment (made up of two or more subtests).
Test. The test field code and name.
Total. Includes the total number of candidates.
- N and % Pass (Assessment). The total number of candidates who have taken both subtests of the assessment - with at least one of the subtests taken during the program year - and the percent of candidates with passing status on both the subtests.
- N (Test). The total number of candidates who took the test during the program year.
- % Pass (Test). The percent of total candidates who passed the test during the program year.
Category Type. Each page of the report includes a single category: Gender, Ethnicity, or Primary Language.
- N. The total number of candidates within the category (e.g., Male, Female, etc., for Gender; Native American/Alaskan Native, Black, etc., for Ethnicity; English, French, Italian, etc., for Primary Language) who took the test during the program year.
- % Pass. The percent of candidates within the category who passed the test during the program year.